THE WISH - Prologue THE WISH - Prologue

Very well made! Your cartoon models keep getting better and better! Though, I'll still take off one star for the somewhat jittery animation, it's not distracting but it's not quite unnoticeable, either. May I suggest drawling more in-betweens? Moreover, the font used in the animation is definitely out of place, but this is just a simple nit-pick of mine. Overall, a pretty good pilot episode, but my main gripe with it is the somewhat choppy animation; clean up the animation a little and this would've been a sure 5-stars from me :)

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks for the feedback will keep note.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Crack in my system Crack in my system

Now, that's freaking terrifying!
But I really liked the smooth and fluid animation, defiantly made the animation that much more detailed (and terrifying).

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Thanks. ;) Yeah for me it was a reason to make creepy atmosphere.

Stay Positive Stay Positive

That escalated quickly!
Really nice and fluid animation. Along with a dash of dark-humor and it's defiantly one of the better animations I've seen on this site. Though, I felt that the pacing was a tad too slow, the movie didn't really go anywhere 'till around the mid-way mark where it then exponetially picked up the pace and by the time the animation was over I defiantely felt off. But really, that's just a nit-pick and something as small as that really isn't that big of a deal as I'm sure something like pacing is tricky to do, especially with a animation like this. Plus the moral definately made up for the inconsistent pacing. Overall, a really good animation, it reminds me of the DHMIS-series but in a good way! Nice job, dude :)

Sijbren responds:

Thnx for the kind review!
And yes I'm trying to work on my timing and spacing, it's something you can never stop learning about. Funny you mention DHMIS, it was one of my influences.

My Scary Story! My Scary Story!

Not bad, your animation style reminds me a lot of odd1sout which is by no means a bad thing, just thought I would point that out because I love his style of videos, too. Moreover, although it's not super fluid smooth animation, I still think stuff like this is always welcome on Newgrounds, welcome to Newground, dude can't wait to see more of your work :)

iAnimate38 responds:

Oh DAMN someone watched on the first day!
Thanks man! I wasn't too sure about NewGrounds earlier, but now that my content isn't completely garbage anymore, I thought now would be a good time to start. People on NewGrounds can be quite critical, and I don't find anything wrong with that. I just was never really good with criticism. But, now that I'm more open to it, I think I'm ready for it :D

Seriously, thanks a lot! :D

Megalomaniac - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #1) Megalomaniac - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #1)

It's against Newgrounds Guidelines to re-upload something that ISN't yours. Take this down immediately!

ArceuStarYT responds:

i never said its by me sooo Don't talk :)

Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2) Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2)

OuterHeart Trailer #1 OuterHeart Trailer #1

Now that's how you make a trailer!
For the first time I'm actually kinda hyped for something like this! This unique style of animation is definitely an interesting one, along with a simplistic one. Two things that I really like about any animation. May I also add the sound cues are on par with the animation and the soundtrack is definitely a fitting one, too. Overall, a really great trailer that pretty much did everything right and I'm sure when the OuterHearts is done and ready it's going to be just as awesome. Great job, dude!

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

Thank you! That all means a lot. I'm glad you like it.

Undertale - The Twin Souls [Part 1] Undertale - The Twin Souls [Part 1]

Hooooooooooooooooly Shit! Now that was amazing!
Where do I even begin? I guess the animation, it was actually pretty good! I did need some getting used to but after a few minutes I finally was able to look past the animation and enjoy "what's on the inside". Also it was rather uncommon to see Frisk portrayed as a boy defiantly something new relative to other UT animations. The audio-layering of the animation was also really freaking good, as well. The background music, amazing at that, didn't interfere with the dialogue of the characters, though, in the beginning the reverb that was incorporated with sans voice did appear to be cutting in and out, what I would've done was just keep the reverb in his voice for the entirety of the scene, even when his face was zoomed in, just to prevent the awkward reverb cut-outs that were happening, aside from that, though, that was literally the only flaw I saw in this spectacular ten-minute masterpiece! I also loved the hidden references to the real game, such as in the background a sign saying "Don't Accept Checks From this Women" I found pretty darn hilarious along with the other comedic cues in the animation, such as san's priceless puns. Overall an amazing animation with a very well thought out plot, I can't wait for part two! Great job on the animation, dude! :)

Gwain Rhythm - Fool In One Gwain Rhythm - Fool In One

Awesome animation!
I love how super cutsie everyone looks in the, I'm a sucker when it comes to kawaii character design ;3 Moreover, I love how it goes to the rhythm of the song, definitely I unique concept coupled with the fluid as hell animation and this is one very awesome animation. Though, maybe next time add more variety? I don't know, for nearly half the animation it was the same thing which does get kinda repetitive, but I can look past that and give this animation a solid 5 stars, nice job :)

Silly Walk Challenge 2016 Silly Walk Challenge 2016

A nice fluid loop!
Really like the song used, it's fitting. And the character model is definitely a pleasure to watch even for nearly a minute, moreover how he moves really is, for a lack of better word, 'silly.' Overall a really solid animation loop, if you were to ask me I would say you passed this challenge with flying colors! Nice job, dude:)